Mapping Civic Measurement: Social Tool Kit
Now is the time to come together to cultivate people as informed, engaged, and hopeful citizens. Creating a common knowledge base and practices to measure civic readiness and opportunities will enable us to chart the course to a healthy and robust democracy that works for all.
On February 16, Citizens & Scholars will release Mapping Civic Measurement: How are we assessing readiness and opportunities for an engaged citizenry?, a first-of-its kind civic measurement landscape review and analysis of existing literature, practices, and 200+ tools in use by the broader civic field and adjacent relevant disciplines.
Please share the event details with your network. This is truly an effort to galvanize people across education, government, philanthropy, technology, and business to cultivate civic readiness across the country.
Mapping Civic Measurement will launch on February 16 with a virtual event. The event kicks off at 3 pm ET and will feature report findings and a conversation between leaders from across the civic space. More information about the program and registration can be found on the Citizens & Scholars website: https://ctzn-schlr.org/mapping-civic-measurement
Spreading the word through social
We welcome and appreciate your likes, shares, retweets, tags, comments, and posts! Here are some tips:
- Copy and paste the suggested social media posts (below) or develop your own customized posts to share. Add the #CivicMeasurement hashtag to your social media posts and engage with us via your personal or organizational accounts.
- Upload a photo to Instagram and caption it with one of the suggested captions. NOTE: Instagram does not support hyperlinks in captions. You must add the link into your Bio (Click “Edit Profile” to add a website URL). Then, direct your followers to the link by adding “Click the link in my bio to read all about it!” to your caption.
Sign up for alert emails to forward to people in your network that would be interested in reading the report.
How to follow us on Social:
- The #CivicMeasurement report from @ctzns_schlrs presents a comprehensive civic measurement landscape review and a first-of-its-kind framework for mapping civic readiness and opportunities. Findings released 2/16 https://ctzn-schlr.org/mapping-civic-measurement
- On February 16, @ctzns_schlrs will release Mapping #CivicMeasurement a first-of-its kind landscape review and report. Register for early access: https://ctzn-schlr.org/mapping-civic-measurement
Facebook & LinkedIn
- Now is the time to come together to cultivate people as informed, engaged and hopeful citizens. Mapping #CivicMeasurement from @citizensandscholars offers a roadmap for navigating the path forward for all those working towards cultivating the next generation of citizens. Findings released on Feb. 16 https://ctzn-schlr.org/mapping-civic-measurement
- On February 16, @citizensandscholars will release Mapping #CivicMeasurement, a first-of-its kind landscape review and report. Register for early access: https://ctzn-schlr.org/mapping-civic-measurement
- On February 16, Citizens & Scholars will release Mapping Civic Measurement, a first-of-its kind civic measurement landscape review and analysis of existing literature, practices, and 200+ tools in use by the broader civic field and adjacent relevant disciplines. Get early access to the report through the link in my bio! #CivicMeasurement
Graphics for use
Click, hold down, or right-click on the images below to save them to your desktop or smartphone or access them here.