CTE Month Webinar
What’s the Story: The Changing Narrative of Postsecondary Career and Technical Education
In the wake of the pandemic, as the needs of the labor market shift and the cost of four-year degrees rises, many potential students—from young adults to those looking to reskill later in their careers—are asking how to get the best value from a college degree.
This panel brings together journalists covering a range of education issues to explore how students, institutions, and businesses are thinking about postsecondary education. How will this shift in narrative benefit young people and adults navigating credit and credentialing options? Or change hiring and recruitment practices? Or inform program offerings?
Featured Speakers Include:
- Lee Gardner, Senior Writer, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Jason Gonzales, Higher Education and Legislative Matters Reporter, Chalkbeat Colorado
- Rebecca Koenig, Editor and Senior Reporter, EdSurge
- Peter J. Taylor, President, ECMC Foundation
- Rajiv Vinnakota, President, Institute for Citizens & Scholars
- Chandra Thomas Whitfield, Host and Producer, Colorado Public Radio
Explore these questions and more at a Career and Technical Education Month Webinar co-hosted by the ECMC Foundation and the Institute for Citizens & Scholars on February 17 at 1 pm ET.Register now.
Get More News
Join our mailing list to get more news like this to your mailbox.
Support Our Work
Help us invest in the talent, ideas, and networks that will develop young people as effective, lifelong citizens.Ways to Support Us